Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Today in White Trash News



Last Known Photograph

The world of gun control received a huge kick in the pants yesterday as an 8 year old boy shot himself in the head while firing an Uzi. Ho. Lee. Shit:

"...an 8-year-old boy at a gun fair aimed an Uzi at a pumpkin
and pulled the trigger as his dad reached for a camera. It was his first time shooting a fully automatic machine gun...He lost control and fatally shot himself in the head."

The recoil of an automatic handgun designed for close quarters combat was too much for a third grader? Color me surprised. I'm not a parent, but I'm 100% sure my top priorities would be in the vicinity of:
  1. Don't forget to feed the child
  2. Don't forget to cloth the child
  3. Don't let the child fire a handheld Israeli submachine gun.

Sadly, the last thing that probably went through this kids head was "I hope I get to eat the pumpkin seeds" or maybe "Cursive is hard". Because he's 8, you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment